Grilled Meat Sandwich
Soak up the sun, enjoy the outdoors and get that meat grillin'. This simple grilled meat sandwich is sure to satisfy your starving family and friends after a few hours of outdoor fun. Stuffed with vibrant colours of vegetables and well-seasoned meat slices, this grilled sandwich is a sure hit.
Servings: 5 people
- 2 strips loin steaks or ribeye steaks, 1" thick
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 large red or white onions
- romaine lettuce
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and rub generously with olive oil.
- Grill the meant for 15mins.
- While the meat is grilling, slice the bell peppers and onions and grill them.
- When the meat is all cooked up, cut into thin slices.
- Slice the bread in the middle and add your favorite spread.
- Assemble your sandwich by stuffing the lettuce, sliced tomatoes and grilled vegetables into the bread. Finish off by adding the meat slices as many as you prefer.