Quick and easy to prepare, this delicious recipe will get even the pickiest of eaters to love vegetables.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 pc carrot, sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli, sliced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt to taste
- olive oil
- black pepper to taste
- Combine all vegetables in a large bowl. Add salt and oregano and drizzle with olive oil. Add some black pepper. Mix all ingredients well.
- Pour the vegetables in a non-stick pan and cook for 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Season to taste if needed.