Garlic Potatoes with Bacon and Mushroom
Ready for some outdoor fun and grilling? This recipe of grilled garlic potatoes with bacon and mushroom is a perfect addition to some grilled meat or fish. Quick and easy to cook so you'll have plenty of time for other activities.
Servings: 4 people
- 5 medium potatoes or 3 large ones
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 5-7 strips bacon
- salt to taste
- olive oil for drizzling
- black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- fresh herbs
- Slice the potatoes and fresh mushrooms into quarters. Drizzle with salt, olive oil, black pepper and toss altogether.
- For your dressing, chop 1 clove of garlic and any herbs of your choice. Mix with 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Grill the potatoes, mushrooms and bacon for 10-15 minutes.
- Chop the bacon then add the potatoes and mushrooms. Drizzle with dressing.