Grilled Chicken and Corn
This no-fuss grilled chicken and corn recipe is great for short-notice barbecue with family and friends. Simply toss in the ingredients on your grill and continue on with the chit-chats.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 pcs corn on the cob cut into two
- 4 heads little gem lettuce or hearts of romaine
- salt to drizzle over the chicken
- pepper to drizzle over the chicken
- Cut the chicken into 4 parts with skin on.
- Drizzle some salt and pepper over the chicken.
- Heat the grill and start grilling the chicken. Grill each side for about 12 minutes. Tips: do not grill one side of the chicken for 12 minutes straight. This will burn the chicken. Try to rotate the chicken every 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and arrange in a serving plate.
- Grill the corn and lettuce for 15 minutes while continuously rotating them to prevent from getting burnt.
- Remove from the grill and arrange in a serving plate with the chicken.