Fresh Mango Salsa
Packed with vibrant colours, this delicious easy-to-prepare mango salsa is a big hit at parties. Refreshingly good, this salsa is best paired with chips or serve on tacos or salads.
Servings: 3 cups salsa
- 1 medium jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup large red onion, chopped
- 2 large ripe mangoes, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime
- Combine the prepared jalapeño, bell pepper, cilantro, red onion and mangoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with the juice of lime and mix well. Add salt to taste. Let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer to bring out the best taste.