In the mood for some Middle Eastern dish? These delicious, flavourful turkey kebabs are so easy to make.
Servings: 4 skewers
- 1 pound turkey (ground or you can finely chop this yourself)
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare your grill.
- Combine ground or finely chopped turkey, onion, cilantro, egg, olive oil, salt and pepper together in a large bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Divide turkey mixture into twelve 1/4-cup portions, roll into log-shaped ovals. Thread the ovals on metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes per side or until turkey is cooked through. Best served with grilled vegetables on the side.